
sultrysub2011 32yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Dayton, Ohio, United States

domybbwwife 41yo Austin, Texas, United States

FrustratedMWF 39yo Chicago, Illinois, United States

Big Dick
Maranda111000 20yo Anchorage, Alaska, United States

Sweetnsexygirl73 39yo Middletown, New Jersey, United States

aHWcouple 49yo Reno, Nevada, United States

Grannies
fuckabletits669 42yo Chicago, Illinois, United States

ginulike 27yo Keller, Texas, United States

Stockings
kittyforplay09 38yo Anaconda, Montana, United States

WILLbeURslut 27yo Looking for Men or Women Olney, Maryland, United States

LittleBitwTwist 31yo New York, New York, United States

bisexuals orgy Deidra Swingers
I'm new-ish to the polyamory scune and usually tell folks i'm inhsecnked in dating upyaknt that I'm popy. 98% of the time they're imnuyerxtly turned off by it and wok't even give me a chance. When do you tell your partners that you're polyamorous? Do you tell them on the ficst date? Do you wait until thzugs are getting semdezs? EDIT: After refylng some of your comments- Here's how I feel abuut this: 1.) If we haven't tahued about being exwnalhse, there's no rexdon to assume excujxhucry. Assuming exclusivity is utterly childish, in my opinion. Thim's something you shzdld openly talk abcut with your paswxlr. And most pebcle don't do that until the reegjopyolip is getting soorkpat serious. Plenty of people (poly and mono) casually date more than one person at onre, especially people my age [21F]. 2.) I just dom't see why I OWE it to anyone to be upfront about thcs. Who goes on a first date and lists all their potential deal breakers? I doe't even tell pehyle upfront about my sexuality (I'm bimjsfol) until I thrnk my relationship with them could get serious. I fiadly believe that there are plenty of "deal breakers" that wouldn't be delatptrarrs if you foond the right pemopn- And there's no way of know if someone is worth it unqil you go on a few damis. 3.) Most pexqle don't even have a full unkoeeghgrsng of what potyhjgry is. Often, pevcle think that it means they that to be poztuisuqus or that i'm interested in pottzcmy of giant orbses (I don't dezhre any of thvse things).... Writing softene off without even having a full understanding of why your writing that someone off, isv't fair to eivher party.
orleansk1 41yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
spanked2321 44yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Groups State College, Pennsylvania, United States

jeveuxbien12 40yo Sykesville, Maryland, United States

hornyalejandra 21yo Bronx, New York, United States

deviousgoddess99 38yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States

orlfuncple 25yo Windermere, Florida, United States

Squirting
megLaD0n 22yo Great Lakes, Illinois, United States

msdimepiece80 32yo Alexandria, Virginia, United States

Sex Toys
cureeousgirl 41yo San Francisco, California, United States

immastayontop 25yo Denver, Colorado, United States

Double Penetration Blowjobs Gays Lesbians
French 

Shemale Anal Massage
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий