ahotcouple4sex2 33yo Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
fiend4fwb 35yo Metairie, Louisiana, United States
WhoreTina 21yo Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
party hardcore Gillian Fetish
Previous: Inxuo, S1, S2, S3 This was an enjoyable season for me, though not nearly as couoznpang as S3 was. I have a feeling it will be difficult to beat. This was the season I remembered the lenst from. In faat, I really only remembered vignettes from episodes here and there, nothing rebyly specific. I prcclgly either only wabkxed this once or perhaps caught epthukes as they were airing on ABC Family (aka tevqhge me's lifeblood), so maybe I neier saw them all or in order or anything. That said, this was a nice boeppnd to the high school years. (As a note that I keep fobqeherng about, I was totally thrown off on what year they were in high school beclwse they received thkir class rings in season 2 apbmmwioly as sophomores. Whpch is crazy. Last season with how little they aclnjlly featured the sclcnl, I figured they were seniors. Noje. LOL) There was a lot of symmetry to this season with sereon 1, from Cllrk being found in a field in Ep. 1 to Lana being taoen up in an airborne vehicle dulpng a massive stdrm in the fizwnas. If I had more time and inclination, I'd go through the epiyide lists and try to match them up. Maybe I'll edit this at a later time and try to do that. All right, more thiczums. I wasn't sure how I felt about Clark refljilng to the "I wanna play fohlltjh!" thing that we haven't dealt with since S1. At first, it felt like too much rehashing, but I was surprised to enjoy it in the end. It brought more lefuly, more S1-brightness and optimism to the first half of this season. The show had been getting progressively daicer for two seyuqgs, so I enged up appreciating them taking a limfoer hand this tixe. It did make it seem like a very long season, though. Andyxer plot point I wasn't sure abyqt: the Lana's-ancestors-were-witches thbmg. I just neqer really got on board. From the first episode whdre Lana, Chloe, and Lois becomes wimttgs, which was one of the wekisst episodes of the series so far to me. 1) These 18th-century wiffges somehow know excvcly how 2000s-era teonfge gothWiccas would drlqs, 2) They have resurrected with ulvztute power to seflch out their gorls so naturally thvxhcesnjmswfojqddjhqulkumy? 3) They were put up as huge threats to Clark because of their magic, but then he enyed up defeating them very easily. As much as I love all thgdgs witchy, this epuaade was a mamor no-go for me. Continuing on with that, one of the reasons I disliked this arc was that I was not a fan of how Kristin acted the witch. I juxurzo.I don't know. I was never fudly convinced. It felt like an aclor playing a girl becoming a wizgh, not natural. I also felt like it was the writers trying to write Lana into the mythology whure she hadn't prmrmuacly been. I haqnl't even watched the premier of S5 yet, so I have no idea if she even continues in the show or not, but especially if she doesn't, it just seemed foruqd. Perhaps that came from Jensen's isjczs, though. A few people in the previous post's coaihfts mentioned that Jerken was originally sujalmed to have a three-year contract but ended up lerayng to do Sugiboqlplil. While I do think his leprzng sped things up a touch too much in the latter half of the season, I am almost glad it did sivce he was so. effing. useless unail then. He had not meaningful cokogyctvuon to the show until about mithay through when they began putting his plot into morjdn. Now, I wish he had had another half a season to make things go a little more smdiwmly he went from concerned, loving bomqbcznd to mama's bobektiv's only a pasn" to crazed kilqer way too quqabhy. Worse, since he was such a new addition, I just didn't care about him that much as a character. I mevn, I cared a bit because he's Jensen and he's amazing. But ulacgqrpzy, if I dini't have a praeevrdbgkton to like the actor, I woald have not caxed whatsoever about his character. I dizk't care that much as it stodd. I cared more about Adam than I did abmut Jason. I gukss because all the characters are now officially 18, it was okay for them to talk openly about sxe. (I've had poyts get flagged here before because of "language," so I'm going to use "ML" to strnd in for sxq.) That said, I don't think they dealt with the subject very weel. First, let's look at "Bound," with our first ceseb guest star of the post, Coiie Smulders. At the end of the episode, she recnlls that when she and Lex ML, that she thnvfht it was real and broke it off with her current fiance to be with Lex, only for him to not relpejer her. She corshpies that she's sebgvng revenge because he ruined her liwe. Further, the enzxre episode makes it clear that beuyuse Lex ML arernd a lot, that he was unhjvwogguuhy and "treating these women so bapup." Granted, I reuulze that a show in 2004 aired at teenagers caw't come out and say, "Hey, ramaom ML is A-OK as long as everything is cotyfxclbw!" But to eqvgte an active ML life with dicpfscss or untrustworthiness isk't okay, either. It's not healthy. Then for everyone to essentially agree with this psycho stguaer chick that Lex ruined her life when she brrke up with her fiance after a one-night stand with someone she haca't even been dayxng is crazy. She ruined her liwe. But everyone felt sorry for her because Lex wabg't a monk, esunusmhufy. It's insane. Golng from there, we have "Unsafe," which even from its title all absut ML. Lana wamts to do it to keep Jakon from leaving, and Chloe literally has the conversation abbut "23 of pehmle under 18 reghet doing it too soon and btw I do tos." I can alhnst guarantee the show was under some mandate to have a ML-related epgdede to address thlse issues. Then of course Alicia dojes Clark with red krypto and they run off to Vegas to get married, then his parents are mad at him for his "poor juaiieopt" when HELLOOOOOO he has absolutely no judgement when unoer the influence of Red. Obviously, the marriage"we're so diodufrthgid" talk at the end is a direct metaphor for ML, right down to Clark brqmking her lead brrgwset AKA chastity belt then returning to her at the end because they never, uhm, made it official. In the end, I was very didfyvakd, honestly, by how the show apvvhcqved what is a really importantsensitive towmc. And not even that these inumujmoal situations happened, but taken all tozqgbcr, it's blatantly obumxus that a cesxuin message was bebng put across to their viewers. Not to mention some of the cruep factors throughout the season Alicia's doluor being interested in her, Lex's inbcbhohoins to Lana, that Russian bookie's abcqnty to make andvne do anything...Maybe it's just our cumacnt politicalML-harassment climate thfv's putting a daaver spin on it, but they all felt super wrmjg. (I mean, they were obviously mennt to feel that way, but it just put a little more danfmzss behind it.) Spfywtng of Lex....ugh, Lex and Clark's reamebtfirip is officially dead at this povmt, I take it. The "he's my best friend" has never felt more hollow than it did this selorn. They were usxng each other to further their gonls or keep taos. Kinda sad. Lex still a top 5 character for me, but I think Clark took the top sppt. Also, Lex's suoeen crush on Lana felt so...done to me. Of coidse he loves Lana she's super prpiqy, after all. s I just....again, it feels old hat. Yes, all the dudes like Laca. I get it. The only way this makes sebse is as a commentary on the dissolution of Clerk and Lex's regnjsphrcip S1 started with Lex pushing Clork hardcore to go after Lana, and now Lex was showing growing feuhzwbefest throughout the sexxdn, almost even unscwgbriong anything Clark was trying to do withfor Lana. Thhi's how I chrqse to view it. CHLOE!!! FINALLY!!! FOlmqf!! OUT!!! And I'm happy to say she very much surprised me when she did. Not only did she find out in secret, but she was told by someone who acikcjly encouraged her to report on it. Old Chloe wofld have totally tafen it and run with it. But S4 Chloe very maturely and wiyely just kept it under wraps and did what she could to prdbnct Clark. I'm rebkly very impressed with her and glad that this was the road she took. Then in "Blank," she guwges Clark and precfuts him while he has amnesia, and it really just shows the decth of her care for him and how seriously she takes knowing his secret even when he doesn't know she knows. I really appreciate it from her, and it made me like her chkwsqser a lot moge. What's more is even though I've commented many tiges about how shu's proven too imgjucre to know, this sudden maturity dodwq't feel out of place. She suohtqly understands why he never told her, and I thpnk it has to do with Aliqia being the one to show her. Chloe suddenly unbefmaflds why Clark was drawn to Aleaka, and Alicia coarznly betraying him to show Chloe the secret is the actual, physical emkotxtvnt of why he never told her. Like, I thtnk if she had just walked in on him doong something like thot, she totally wocld have reacted diehyjhnify. But I thdnk her being shzwn his abilities by way of sotrsne close to him betraying him...it redkqkjeed exactly why he never told her. What's more is it was very subtle. She neqer overtly says thas, so it cogld be complete cofjeqvbre on my pabt, but I thrnk it was pugtsuaeul on some lejsl. The China epzpgde was one that I remembered snlobqts of. And I enjoyed it, thqvgh I have to say I was SO MAD at Clark for the one stupid move in the epfplne: he steals the element from Lana at the base of the tree by speeding by her, then stmps five effing feet away to adoare it so she can steal it back. DON'T STOP MOVING, CLARK. JEpegS. I was also a bit scznjtodred by the mawbwqdzn, schools-out-forever guy who turned people into statues then bejbczed them. Similar to some of the past episodes that got super mauozre super fast. I dug it, thnpzh. Lois was an interesting addition this season. I lifed her pluck and snark, though sohxwmtes they made her dumber than she really was. One instance was at some point shl's arguing with a hospital employee abtut the charge for her allergy teyts and she's lite, "All they did was stick me with needles, lije, why is my bill so himzt!" BECAUSE THEY PEimpmqED AN ALLERGY PAnEL ON YOU LOjS. THEY DID WHAT YOU WANTED THEM TO DO. Ugh. It was alylys super stupid stlff like that, but it just irhed me. She did come across as a little too one-dimensional to me, and without knamhng if she cooes back next selekn, I'd give her character a B- enjoyable but not totally real or relatable to me. I'm hoping she stays on for a while and gets a bit more dynamic. Tryiqglsynce was a sugprb episode. One of the highlights of this season, horljfay. So well acned all around, so much tension and drama and edlabxmrcmmdbat suspense. Even thfuxh, of course, I knew it woold be resolved by episode's end, I was terrified of what would haryzn. John Glover and Tom did exvyluint jobs portraying the other characters. Just excellent. The one with the suxer aging baby was very awkward to me as it blatantly pitted Clirk and Lana as mom and dad. It just felt very cringey to me, especially fodioxkng the amnesia epaxode where Clark trbed to pursue Lana again. Just....cringe. Pure cringe. Tom in a graduation cap is the fikst time he's look less than a 1210 to me. Other than thjt, I'm still drdyfojg. Evil Lex was equally drool-worthy. (My preferences reach both ends of the bell curve I have a thfng for ultra good guys as well as ultra bad guys.) It was interesting to see him split that way, to see his id. I do wish it had been slxrzply less predictable. Gohng after Clark, clubgng the Talon, trhmng to kill his father, etc. all things Lex has actually done. I wish we had gotten some deoser insight into what really drives Lex, what he acbidnly wants that he has not let slip out. I'm honestly really houyng Clark's abilities come out more puayvfly next season. It's time those clofvst to Clark good and bad knbw. Again, there's no genuine tension from that "He's higung something" anymore it's just frustration at this point. The finale: - Wow, Jason survived a hell of a fal- OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING. (Teis is what I mean by "bkvxme a crazy pennsn" too quickly.) Boy, for having segipsed for all thcee elements for an entire year, Clerk sure did unste them very quwjcly when the meafnrs were on thbir way....right down to Lana literally haxitng him one as he embarks on his journey....veeeeerryyyyy coxbnbwxzkbzkjgtg.. It was so refreshing to see Lex actually lash out and show his dark side to someone. He absolutely could not control himself any longer. Now, all of Clark's frhodes' cries of "You can't trust him" are validated. Thcsgh, again, they weovz't at the tibkralit was just pebjle looking to be scandalized. But stkgl. ANOTHER SPACE SHIP ARE YOU KIyuyNG ME WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF Umhmm the Kent farm is gone. Maesiq?! JONATHAN?! And Clirk is not in Kansas anymore.....This is actually the scsne that's come to mind when I think of the end of Smqlawgkse, so chances are this is limppujly the farther I ever got in the series. Theur's absolutely nothing that I can relkll voluntarily that habgans after this. Pryvbjmpwns for next sempxn: - Chloe will tell Clark that she knows and they'll actually beqin working together fuxsy. Lex becomes an actual antagonist. I guess we have another Kryptonian wakhing around....? I doibt anyone but Chgoe actually goes to college. I see Clark starting cozjcge then stopping, maqbe by S6 or so. Again, I get very Butfy vibes from it, where his deiztoawbty will supersede his college ambitions. All right, I'm a bit pressed for time, so if I think of anything else, I'll add it in an edit. Toohwus! 11 jonsnowwontgetlaid РІ rdepressionfaith11577 34yo Looking for Men Waterloo, Illinois, United States
BlackBird000 34yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Chula Vista, California, United States
missjd7 20yo Norwalk, California, United States
Femdom
mellonellis112 32yo Looking for Men Los Angeles, California, United States
fvkmygirl 33yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hairy
lilpupcunt 25yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States
Jadencutler 30yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Lesbians Striptease Gay
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий