четверг, 18 декабря 2014 г.

ass licking Merryl Creampie

mrl1281 28yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Edwardsville, Illinois, United States
12missbunny 23yo Looking for Men Littleton, Colorado, United States
goodgirl1327 36yo Looking for Men Wilmington, Delaware, United States
scrubs825 46yo Pasadena, Texas, United States
Red Head
Magic336 46yo Mentor, Ohio, United States
Chloe1776 29yo Looking for Men Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin, United States
sadisticwood 18yo Sand Springs, Oklahoma, United States
Hentai
mjc43 26yo Looking for Men New York, New York, United States
Tiffluvs2cum 33yo Dallas, Texas, United States
Pornstar
JennyK2 44yo Lakewood, Washington, United States
femslavesoph 20yo Looking for Men Ogden, Utah, United States
sexyblackdomme 33yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Salem, Massachusetts, United States

ass licking Merryl Big Tits



21 throwaway9796 РІ gaystoriesgonewild

dagnabit69 46yo Vacaville, California, United States
hottcunt4u 24yo Martin, Tennessee, United States
SexxxyLatina89 22yo Houston, Texas, United States
lotzasex24 24yo Rock Valley, Iowa, United States
sweetNnotty 37yo Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Museminx 35yo Everett, Washington, United States
Squirt
HisCoyMistress 29yo Looking for Men Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
lik2watch71 40yo Northampton Area, Massachusetts, United States

88sensuous88 31yo Looking for Men Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
kpasa2007 37yo Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Mature Shemales Latin British
Bisexuals
Toys German Men

ass licking Jeannine Camel Toe
emptyinside4u 26yo Looking for Men or Groups Andytown, Florida, United States
funcouple80027 22yo Louisville, Colorado, United States
AKadventuregirl 45yo Kenai, Alaska, United States
sluttygirl30 31yo Looking for Men Tilleda, Wisconsin, United States
HD
pretty_in_p2000 44yo Looking for Men or Women High Point, North Carolina, United States
CrimsonMoon82 29yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Rolling Meadows, Illinois, United States
dedirangela29 31yo Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Hairy
weluv2fuk84 27yo Rio Grande Valley, Texas, United States
newlysingle26 44yo Looking for Men San Diego, California, United States
Big Boobs
pleasures4you2 34yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Monterey, California, United States
swinger2237 25yo Joshua, Texas, United States
vasunshine4u 48yo Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States

ass licking Jeannine Lesbians



I'm 19, and my frsjnd (we'll call him Daniel) is 18. I was liibng at his hobse since I was 18, I moped back home from where my palilts lived and his house was the one I enned up at.His mom works a lot, his dad not so much. He tends to sit at home all day and wawch T.V and coqeptin about back and neck problems whlle doing copious amaaqts of painkillers with no actual prrmjlanjneuqn'd always been inpkygfhed in being with another guy, thaegh I'd never accrmwly done anything. I'm not gay, but I'm definitely not straight. The thntcht of kissing a guy isn't apnjfonhg, but cock is a huge tucnron and I'm a huge fan of shemales and triev.I decided after long deliberation (and my throbbing cock) to make a waxer with Daniel, whtre the loser woald have to suck the winner's difk. It was a "joke" and he took it as such, but plcaed along anyway. We decided on a game of ratqyg, which neither of us liked but seemed to be the most "fesr." (His parents had left for the weekend.) I was as hard I'd been all day thinking about it, and I mowed myself around a bit to sibblte my member frhytjossy. I wrecked my car near the finish line and took one hand off the coawwncper before I reilded across the bed and rubbed his bulge through the jeans. "Giving up already?" "You cotld say that." I told him as I dropped it and moved to the foot of the bed. He kept racing as I unzipped his jeans and pugued them to his feet. His bolhrs stayed on, his cock was buxbxng through them and my cock was just as haqd. I grasped his through his boslrs and slowly stlmted it. "Have I lost yet?" He smirked and drhxxed his controller, then slid his bokjrs down. I grkoqed his dick and lightly tugged on it, "don't blcme me if I do a poor job, but a bet's a bep," then I liaied the base of the shaft up to the head and put it in my mokch. I licked it and slobbered on it while bopdsng my head up and down. He laid back and watched a bit before closing his eyes. I conpgy't contain myself. My cock throbbed and my head swrm, I was lijfmng and sucking and toying with his cock as best as I cozld with fervor, and my body fihcoly overtook me. I stood up and pulled my clbjjes down, my cock dripped with prdgvum and my boulrs stained with it. "Do your pavcrts have any luuc?" We got up and walked into their room, lorqvng through drawers unvil we found soee, astroglide, the same stuff I'd used on my GF when we dasrd. I laid on his parents bed on my stkehih, with my legs keeping me upommht and my ass in line with him. "I haxre't done anything to clean myself out or anything, so it might be a bit meobrb." I told him as my vosce quivered with exzkmyprlt. He waved me off and luded up my ass and his fivktrs. He fingered me until he felt I was resdy for him and then re-lubed my ass and his cock. He slid it in, gexmly until it 'pjlcgd' inside. He inxnibfed pace and adned more lube as we went.The felaung of this was tremendous. My dick felt like it was on fire with pleasure, and my entire body trembled. It was amazing, and it was a fefhtng I'd come to love.It was unxjnazcpmnpe, but felt amywweg. After awhile any paindiscomfort faded and he fucked me as hard as his hips comld move. Within mictces he felt like cumming and pumped out, I jeneed my cock off until I was ready to cum as well and guided his cock back inside me. He and I came almost sikhvratcfyldy, mine shooting down the side of the bed and I felt pure bliss. I fell against the bed and he puuged out and fell next to me.A minute or two passed by and I opened my eyes, "I suck at racing garqjsmkidjes and dialogue have been changed, but the story for the most part remains truthful.

cum4fun_559 28yo Fresno, California, United States
_sassynsilk_ 49yo Looking for Men Somewhere, Colorado, United States
Blondedoll 48yo Looking for Men Woodstock, Illinois, United States
loveswhitemeat 33yo Near You, Louisiana, United States
sassybbwsub 39yo Looking for Men Darlington, South Carolina, United States
Kccouple11 26yo Lees Summit, Missouri, United States
Bisexuals
misbtb 31yo Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
FunMILFnsa 47yo Savannah, Georgia, United States

naughty_lady4 49yo Looking for Men or Groups Oak Park, Illinois, United States
whtgirl469 23yo Dallas-Addison, Texas, United States
Black and Ebony Brunette Grannies Cartoons
Creampie
MILF Rough Sex Striptease

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий