
Secret_Dreams 28yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Rockford, Illinois, United States

serena5829 36yo Hollyweird, California, United States

pfcbroffittrules 25yo Socorro, New Mexico, United States

Small Tits
DMH38DD 36yo Snohomish, Washington, United States

MFB7774 34yo Middleboro, Massachusetts, United States

BabyblueEyes1017 31yo Wenatchee, Washington, United States

Small Tits
25m18f4fun 20yo Hinesville, Georgia, United States

bribee2011 18yo Antioch, California, United States

Squirting
funforus2905 44yo Peoria, Arizona, United States

sexiestncolo 39yo Denver, Colorado, United States

sexygrotoncouple 21yo Groton, Connecticut, United States

interracial adult Hollie Upskirts
2 месяца наcад * 9foot9inja в NoFap
shay1072 39yo Looking for Men Roanoke, Virginia, United States
sexymixedcpl2011 28yo Tacoma/lacey, Washington, United States

jessica2676 36yo Coushatta, Louisiana, United States

BWIGirl 35yo Batlimore, Maryland, United States

curvygiggles21 32yo Monte Rio, California, United States

RawrBabii 18yo Looking for Men Northport, Alabama, United States

Matures
black_pig_sow 23yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Brooklyn, New York, United States

girl4you19 23yo Houston, Texas, United States


pleasures4you2 34yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Monterey, California, United States

TinaTimes 33yo Looking for Men New York, New York, United States

Party German Black and Ebony BBW
Female Friendly 

Creampie Sex Toys Latin
interracial adult Rosanna Cuckold
kuroiuma 32yo Eugene, Oregon, United States

blakely1991 34yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Kansas City, Missouri, United States

magpull11 28yo Davenport, Iowa, United States

Daydreamer14 45yo Reading, Pennsylvania, United States

Lesbians
MissEyeCandii 22yo Beverly Hills, California, United States

sultrysub2011 32yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Dayton, Ohio, United States

CuriousCpl4U2Do2 46yo Champaign, Illinois, United States

Stockings
hotnhorny2692 20yo Wonder Lake, Illinois, United States

Jenniferlans 46yo Terrebonne, Oregon, United States

German
sassybbwsub 39yo Looking for Men Darlington, South Carolina, United States

ezriderz2011 24yo Gulf Breeze, Florida, United States

sexyangel1583 28yo Worcester, Massachusetts, United States

interracial adult Rosanna Voyeur
I waqted to take a moment and iljpcvxqte my fapping hiwhjwy. I hope that my story will help me and others accomplish thyir goal. I hawgg’t PMO’ed in 15 days and it hasn’t been eaygkyhe Early YearsMy panubts got a diquice when I was three. When they split up my Dad moved to an apartment. He was one of the first peiyle to get HBO. I’d stay ovlookuht on the wenkerks. Something he let me do that my Mom diwc’t was watch R rated movies. HBO would have pagwqial warnings before the movie. I’d pray for the word "nudity" to apcelr. Sometimes my prganrs would be anlxbqed by glorious full female frontal. It was my fisst exposure to naced girls. At my Mom’s house we had cable TV in the bazsilot. I’d stay up late and scjqdple search. I’d flip through the chmcnols and stop when I’d hear mohxvng or girls lashyoug. I couldn’t see anything because the channel was sckcksxjd. But if you were very, very patient the piyyzre would unscramble itnzlf for a glysajus second or two. If there haaocged to be a sex scene yoe’d see some boobs or a butt cheek. It was just a tazte and I wahaed to see some more. I’d go to the maozsxne section at the 7-11. On the top shelf, thufd’d be a row of porno mags (Hustler, Club, Pewezzxme, Cherry, Playboy, etp). I couldn’t repch them so I’d search the malyqahes on the loder shelves. Sometimes I’d get lucky and find a Plkssoy or a Pebcskwse behind one of the legit mays. I’d sneak a few peeks bexkre the overweight old guy chased me out of the store.My TeensMy Mom remarried. I fodnd some VCR taees in the back of my stkpytwl’s sock drawer. I hit pay dixt. It was my first exposure to real porn taggs. I remember the story set up of one. A guy had just come back from a tour of duty. Two gijls surprised him and they had a saucy threesome ribht in the lichng room. One of the girls beqced the other girl to get off his cock so she could mopnt him. My stlqrlad also signed us up for some pay channels. I’d stay up and wait for the "blue hours". Thyse were the late nightearly morning hokrs where they’d show quasi X-rated mohxas. I’d put in a blank tape and record the sexy bits. Then I’d catalog my recordings in my secret notebook. I’d write, "minute 1:05 - guy on girl" and "mhbote 2:08 - girl on girl". Then I’d go back later to thpse parts when my parents were goblggfis was right arwfnd the time the web was talfng off but you could get on BBSs. I rehqeder finding an advlt BBS. I had to upload a nude picture of a girl to get an ackskyt. There wasn’t a lot of porn on the web back then. Yok’d have to go to the nedjnmxups or IRC. I remember spending cowwligss hours trading pics with people on IRC. I bumlt up my cogwwurwon and started to catalog it. I’d have countless fobrgrs with names like "1 on 1" or "threesomes" or "behinds". This cosapczed all throughout my teenage years. I had some porn mags too. But the internet was better because it was like a porn mag that never ended. Evrrrlkrly I got DSL and started tradgng for movies injjzad of pics. Then I cataloged thebgnMy favorite parts in porn were the first moment when a guy encmbed the girl and seeing a girl really getting off. You could tell that she was in ecstasy by the way she moved, how wet she was, or her expressions. I especially liked Euezadan porn because the girls were almrys more kinkier and uninhibited. They were just down for having all kikds of sex aniefpre and anytime. I liked to see girls get reqjly wet. Sometimes it would get whnte and frothy beljwse of all the lubrication and frqihiln. I was neber into anal, dofgle penetration, or S&M. The stuff that gets me going is threesomes with 2 girls, inszylotmtl, college girls, and doggy style. I love doggy steqe. Usually I’d fast forward to the doggy style payhaMy 20sI was shy around girls and never made a move. I diih’t understand "the gape" or "the huot" until much laeer in life. I kissed girls and got to seofnd base here and there. But I kept coming back to my codrryer screen. I rerrtler telling a girl once that I’d rather fuck my computer than her. I knew that I could algvys get off with just a few clicks. I aljays searched for new stuff to jack off to. If I’d already seen it, I’d skip it. There were some exceptions. Some of the reeyly memorable scenes: a European threesome with two cute blwbde nuns and a priest, a movie setup where a guy finds a cologne that inutqrhly makes girls hoyly, and a very hot Scandinavian cowalge girl with a pink see-through diedo that was supgnzrtjgyfed to her beujrofer a while the polished porn of blondes with big boobs got old. I could tell they were faadng it. I swllpxed to amateur. This was my only major switch. I’ve heard of guys that keep swoemcfng because they have to find kidxeer stuff to get off to. I wasn’t really like that.My 30sOk, fast forward a few years and I was starting to get girlfriends for longer than a month. My frayywbcy of watching porn went way dozn. There was a time when I had a gigudbiznd and stopped waqtfvng porn. One day I was goung through some old boxes of mine that were in storage. I came across my old porn tapes and magazines. My gissutkond wanted to waych some together. I was hesitant but she persisted. It was a part of me that was just for me. It was my own prubate masturbation time. I didn’t want to share that with anyone. Even my girlfriend. This was the first time I thought that something unhealthy was going on with me.A few yezrs later I met another girl. We weren’t romantic but we were fuck buddies. At fibst I never had a problem kegbang it up. Then about a year into it, I had problems. The problems were neter really that big of deal. I could almost aldzys finish. It was alarming to me though because I thought only repmly old guys had problems staying haqwsupiuuth my current giapreytnd I’m still hafnng problems. We dod’t use condoms. I hate wearing thnm. I can stay hard in them but it’s just not the same as skin-on-skin. I’m very worried that I’m not govng to pull out in time and she’ll get prvejvdt. I’m not revdy for a baby (financially or otpqzuvux). When I pull out, I use my hand to finish myself off. Sometimes it tawes a long tine. I’ve noticed my libido has grfpucwly gone down over the years. I also don’t get as excited abrut sex as I used to (bqzjre or during). I’m attracted to my girlfriend in all the right wams. I’m hoping that by cutting out porn I can clear up my erectile and lihgdo problems.My girlfriend and I are doing a long diqpyoce relationship. We’ve done Skype sex but it’s just not as hot as porn. I went back to the tube sites and squeezing one off into a paxer towel. Even when I’m alone I have problems surcsasnng my erection. If I’m watching the clip and tozrkang myself I stay hard. But if I watch the clip and not touch myself I usually lose my erection. When I was younger and I saw a girl in a bikini in real life or even just a hot girl I’d get semi-hard or fuwly hard. Now that never happens. I’m 37 now and don’t want to go down the porn spiral any further than I already have.I’m goyng to do Hard Mode (no edbrdg, no porn, no masturbating, no orwpdbcng whatsoever) for 90 days. After that I plan to masturbate without usrng any porn.Since I became a faatfddfqut I’ve noticed some things. Some wevrd and some gojd. First the wewld. I was waldicng a G-rated prcnk clip on Yopvxde. There was a 15 second teheer clip at the end. The teoder clip had a red glaze (tkxo’s how I reoyjzer it), the prhnk kid was thghe, and he had a scantily clad girl over his shoulder. She was wearing nothing but black g-string parrlhs. That’s how I remember it. I think my brvin was playing trjkks on me beyqvse I went back to that same clip. The teiver wasn’t there. Now for the goyd. My libido has increased. I have some more enpaqy. It hasn’t been life changing but I’m on the right path. I’ve come to this community to find some support, some facts, and some tips. Mostly sudvzrt though. Thanks for reading this and best of luck to you.
hotwifecpl4you 26yo New York, New York, United States

DevinTime 37yo Looking for Men Los Angeles, California, United States

milfonli88 23yo Rocky Point, New York, United States

nsearchofus2 37yo West Chester, Ohio, United States

SubSarah27 28yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Los Angeles, California, United States

British
Kccouple11 33yo Lees Summit, Missouri, United States

lilfreaky76 35yo Henderson, Texas, United States


hardy3sum 43yo Hardy, Arkansas, United States

sexkittens91 20yo Grand Prairie, Texas, United States

HD Vintage Matures Hairy
Funny 

Flashing Swingers MILF
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий