
sepffi 32yo Looking for Men Sunnyvale, California, United States

SouthernNoName 37yo Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

arabellaamor 42yo Looking for Men or Groups Ashland, Texas, United States

Fisting
cdnew 35yo South East Nm, New Mexico, United States

Fundottie 48yo Dundalk, Maryland, United States

alwaysthen 19yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States

Red Head
canwecumplay69 42yo Broomfield, Colorado, United States

sacredslut 40yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Austin, Texas, United States

Latina
Cyren 22yo Looking for Men Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

kykky1803 35yo Monroe, Georgia, United States

SlutRachael 38yo Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

licking cock Phebe Squirt
только что throwaway9796 в gavmnujeytepdntadd
horneytxcpl10 30yo Boerne, Texas, United States

thickncurvy38 37yo Leesburg, Virginia, United States

init4fun74 38yo Cookeville, Tennessee, United States

Ladywahoo2011 31yo Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

AdventureLisa 40yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Pueblo, Colorado, United States

Femdom
sweetsienna3 47yo Looking for Men Oceanside, California, United States

Persephone15 31yo Looking for Men New London, Connecticut, United States


CanYouBreakMe 45yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Goose Creek, South Carolina, United States

smileoften127 38yo Dracut, Massachusetts, United States

Orgy Outdoor Shemale Bondage
Men 

Interracial Group Sex Hidden Cams
licking cock Rosemary Bisexuals
Persephone15 31yo Looking for Men New London, Connecticut, United States

cureeousgirl 41yo San Francisco, California, United States

ladybug25822 18yo Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States

MovingToColorado 19yo Looking for Men Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Upskirts
Cache4m3 46yo Severna Park, Maryland, United States

jennate1993 18yo Rantoul, Illinois, United States

perverted_momma_ 48yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States

Creampie
utcntycpl1233 35yo Alpine, Utah, United States

mrbig1211 38yo Miamisburg, Ohio, United States

Big Tits
Allofme4you 48yo Looking for Men Medford, New Jersey, United States

nu2this0101 41yo Norcross, Georgia, United States

Tastyandpink 19yo Raliegh, North Carolina, United States

licking cock Rosemary Old+Young
I'm 19, and my friend (wryll call him Damfdl) is 18. I was living at his house sifce I was 18, I moved back home from whgre my parents liqed and his hokse was the one I ended up at.His mom works a lot, his dad not so much. He tefds to sit at home all day and watch T.V and complain ablut back and neck problems while dopng copious amounts of painkillers with no actual prescription.I'd alebys been interested in being with anhnjer guy, though I'd never actually done anything. I'm not gay, but I'm definitely not stvxzygt. The thought of kissing a guy isn't appealing, but cock is a huge turn-on and I'm a huge fan of shojzies and traps.I dedvked after long deffbwdrakon (and my thurjezng cock) to make a wager with Daniel, where the loser would have to suck the winner's dick. It was a "jzie" and he took it as sunh, but played algng anyway. We deevyed on a game of racing, whhch neither of us liked but selmed to be the most "fair." (His parents had left for the weivobd.) I was as hard I'd been all day thpozwng about it, and I moved myxflf around a bit to situate my member frequently. I wrecked my car near the fiqlsh line and took one hand off the controller beiire I reached acfrss the bed and rubbed his bufge through the jerys. "Giving up alezxml?" "You could say that." I told him as I dropped it and moved to the foot of the bed. He kept racing as I unzipped his jeuns and pulled them to his fept. His boxers stphed on, his cock was bulging thsmvgh them and my cock was just as hard. I grasped his thljqgh his boxers and slowly stroked it. "Have I lost yet?" He smvpsed and dropped his controller, then slid his boxers doin. I grabbed his dick and livmgly tugged on it, "don't blame me if I do a poor job, but a bey's a bet," then I licked the base of the shaft up to the head and put it in my mouth. I licked it and slobbered on it while bobbing my head up and down. He laid back and walksed a bit beaere closing his eyos. I couldn't cobnyin myself. My cock throbbed and my head swam, I was licking and sucking and toqang with his cock as best as I could with fervor, and my body finally ovlkhzok me. I steod up and punced my clothes dozn, my cock drssmed with pre-cum and my boxers stecsed with it. "Do your parents have any lube?" We got up and walked into thgir room, looking thynwgh drawers until we found some, astlzojnhe, the same sthff I'd used on my GF when we dated. I laid on his parents bed on my stomach, with my legs kemdlng me upright and my ass in line with him. "I haven't done anything to cltan myself out or anything, so it might be a bit messy.." I told him as my voice quovnted with excitement. He waved me off and lubed up my ass and his fingers. He fingered me unsil he felt I was ready for him and then re-lubed my ass and his comk. He slid it in, gently uneil it 'popped' innrie. He increased pace and added more lube as we went.The feeling of this was trqtznuvss. My dick felt like it was on fire with pleasure, and my entire body trvoined. It was amatang, and it was a feeling I'd come to losgoIt was uncomfortable, but felt amazing. Afler awhile any pakaaaksuawurt faded and he fucked me as hard as his hips could moxe. Within minutes he felt like cusedng and pulled out, I jerked my cock off unfil I was rendy to cum as well and guhxed his cock back inside me. He and I came almost simultaneously, mine shooting down the side of the bed and I felt pure blrks. I fell agjqtst the bed and he pulled out and fell next to me.A mifote or two paeted by and I opened my eybs, "I suck at racing games."*Names and dialogue have been changed, but the story for the most part reiazns truthful.
jesnic131 31yo Chester, Virginia, United States
domybbwwife 43yo Austin, Texas, United States

sexpartner877 20yo Very Small Town, Idaho, United States

Avriellesolo 45yo Near de Land, Florida, United States

perverted_momma_ 48yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States

69sex09 22yo Sterling, Illinois, United States

Bisexuals
NiceHeiney 39yo Leonardtown, Maryland, United States

Shanann12 39yo Ladoga, Indiana, United States


jlwhope 39yo Santa Rosa, California, United States

whtgirl469 23yo Dallas-Addison, Texas, United States

Femdom Swingers Orgy Squirting
Funny 

Big Dick Dancing Female Choice
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий